DPWH road works in QC, Manila for August 3 to 6
The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) has announced its schedule of road works in Manila and Quezon City starting Friday, August 3, until Monday, August 6.
— Official MMDA (@MMDA) August 3, 2018
Here’s a list of areas that will be affected by the road repairs and re-blocking based on DPWH’s advisory posted on Twitter:
- EDSA Northbound – Vertis North to Trinoma Mall, second lane from the sidewalk
- EDSA Southbound – In front of Francesca Tower to after Scout Borromeo, third lane from the center island
- Batasan Road between Commonwealth Avenue to Katipunan Street, first lane
- Congressional Avenue before corner Jupiter Street, first lane
- Fairview Avenue from Mindanao Avenue Extension to Jordan Plains Subdivision, third lane
City of Manila
- H. Lacson Avenue corner Aragon Street and corner P. Florentino Street.
Road works will begin around 11 p.m. Friday and end around 5 a.m. Monday, according to DPWH, and motorists were advised to use alternate routes as traffic is expected to slow down on areas where road repairs and re-blocking would take place. /kga
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.