FLOOD ALERT: List of flooded areas on July 13, 2018
The Metro Manila Development Authority (MMDA) warned of flooding in Pasay City on Friday afternoon.
FLOOD ALERT: As of 3:51 PM at EDSA Tramo Split SB. Gutter deep. Passable to light all types of vehicles. #mmdaADVERTISEMENT
— Official MMDA (@MMDA) July 13, 2018
- EDSA Tramo (Split Southbound): Gutter deep; passable to light all types of vehicles (as of 3:51 p.m.)
Warning on floods
The Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (Pagasa) has issued an advisory to prepare for floods that may be brought about by monsoon rains.
— PAGASA-DOST (@dost_pagasa) July 13, 2018
The state weather bureau had warned that moderate to heavy rains with lightning and strong winds due to thunderstorms will prevail over several areas that include:
- Cavite (Imus, Bacoor);
- Laguna (Lumban, Sta Cruz, Pagsanjan, Kalayaan);
- Batangas (Malvar, Sto Tomas, Cuenca, Alitagtag);
- Quezon (Gen. Nakar);
- Nueva Ecija (Pantabangan, Bongabon, Rizal);
- Bataan (Morong, Bagac), and
- Zambales (San Antonio, Botolan, Iba).
“All are advised to take precautionary measures against the impacts associated with these hazards which include flash floods and landslides,” Pagasa said.
Please keep refreshing this page for updates. /vvp
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.