Quantcast
pork barrel
Latest Stories
Home » Philippine typhoons You are browsing entries tagged with “Philippine typhoons”

Aquino lauds Salceda for Albay’s zero casualty record

By
Albay Governor Joey Salceda  INQUIRER FILE PHOTO

Governor Joey Salceda was among the personalities thanked and lauded by President Benigno Aquino III during his fifth State of the Nation Address (Sona) because of Albay’s zero casualty record during the onslaught of typhoon “Glenda” earlier in the month.

Posted: July 28th, 2014 in Latest News Stories,Nation | Read More »

‘Henry’ brings rains over Bicol, Visayas

By
Pagasa satellite image as of 4:00 PM, Sunday, July 20, 2014

Residents of Bicol and Visayas should expect a rainy Sunday afternoon caused by typhoon “Henry,” the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council said.

Posted: July 20th, 2014 in Latest News Stories,Nation | Read More »

Where was Aquino during Glenda’s onslaught?

By
Typhoon Glenda

Malacañang on Thursday clarified that President Benigno Aquino III was working closely with his Cabinet members, monitoring the situation on the ground as typhoon “Glenda” pummeled the country, despite being away from the public eye.

Posted: July 17th, 2014 in Latest News Stories,Nation | Read More »

Gov’t aims for zero casualty in Glenda onslaught

By
INQUIRER FILE PHOTO

As more provinces are placed under storm warning signal no. 3, Malacañang on Tuesday said it is ready for typhoon “Glenda” and will ensure that there are no casualties.

Posted: July 15th, 2014 in Latest News Stories,Nation | Read More »

‘Florita’ intensifies but won’t make landfall

By
Screengrab from www.pagasa.gov.ph

Typhoon “Florita” (international name: Neoguri) intensified as it entered the Philippine area of responsibility early Sunday, although it is not expected to make landfall.

Posted: July 6th, 2014 in Latest News Stories,Nation | Read More »

Advertisement
Advertisement
Marketplace
Advertisement