MANILA, Philippines?President Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III on Thursday named the new head of the Land Transportation Office.
Virginia Torres, who took her oath of office in Malacańang, replaced Alberto Suansing.
Jose Angel Honrado also took his oath as the new general manager of the Manila International Airport Authority and Rico Puno as the new Interior Undersecretary for peace and order.
The others who took their oaths before Aquino are the following:
1.Atty Jose Amor M. Amorado, senior deputy executive secretary
2. Atty Ericson A. Alcovendaz, assistant executive secretary (AES) for finance and administration and OIC DESFA office
3. Atty Ronald A. Geron, AES for legal affairs and OIC DESLA office
4. Atty Teofilo S. Pilando Jr., AES for government administration and OIC DESGA office
5. Atty Michael Frederick Musngi, Undersecretary OES
6. Ms. Ma. Lourdes Ong, Presidential Assistant I, with the rank of UnderSECRETARY, office of the special assistant to the president
7. Ms. Susan Reyes, AES of Socials Secretary's Office
8. Mr. Eric Gosengfiao, deputy director general of the National Intelligence Coordinating Agency.