APEC road closures until Nov. 20
MANILA, Philippines — In an effort to help motorists and commuters plan how they will go to work during the APEC week, the security task force for the international event has released the list of roads to be closed to vehicles from Nov. 16 to Nov. 20 to ensure the safety of the APEC venues:
* Roxas Boulevard (from Katigbak to MIA/NAIA road) fully closed on both directions, from Nov. 16 to Nov. 20
* Roxas Blvd. service road from Kalaw St. to P. Ocampo St., Nov. 16 to Nov. 20
* Stretch of Quirino Ave. from Roxas Blvd to Adriatico St.
* Stretch of Century Park St. from Adriatico to Mabini St., Nov. 16 to Nov. 20
* Stretch of Mabini St. from P. Ocampo to Quirino Avenue, Nov. 16 to Nov. 20
* Southbound lane of Adriatico St. from Quirino Ave. to Century Park St., Nov. 16 to Nov. 20
* Stretch of P. Ocampo from Adriatico to Roxas Blvd., Nov. 16 to Nov. 20
* Stretch of MH del Pilar St from Sta. Monica St. to Gen Malvar St., Nov. 16 to Nov. 20
* Stretch of Pedro Gil St. from Roxas Blvd. to Mabini St.
* Quirino Ave. from Roxas Blvd to Adriatico St., Nov. 16 to Nov. 20
* Road closures in the Mall of Asia Arena area from Nov. 18, 6 a.m. until midnight
* Road closures in the CCP Area from Nov. 16-20
* Edsa APEC Lanes (two innermost lanes from Shaw Blvd to Roxas Blvd, on both directions) for exclusive use of authorized APEC vehicles, Nov. 16-20
* Portions of North St., West St., and Parkway Drive in Ayala Center in Makati city closed, from Nov. 16 to Nov. 19. SFM
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.