UST graduate tops Pharmacy board exams
A graduate of the University of Santo Tomas (UST) topped the recent licensure examination for pharmacists, data from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) showed.
UST’s Rhys Jansen Pavon bested the other 2,425 examinees who passed the test with a 94.73-passing rate. A total of 3,732 examinees took the exam this month.
Here’s the list of successful examinees who garnered the ten highest places:
- Rhys Jansen Pavon – UST (94.73)
- Ser Loisse Mortel – UST (93.70)
- Maria Lourdes Jacinto – UP Manila (93.60)
- Stella Gustilo – University of San Agustin (93.15)
- Ara Maine Donayre – UP Manila (92.83)
- Jea Belle Jinon – University of San Agustin (92.75)
- Anne Mhari Antalan – Saint Louis University (92.73)
- Gezelle Martin – St. Scholastica’s Tacloban (92.45)
- Geovin Dexter Uy – UP Manila (92.45)
- Salve Alessandra Alcantara – UP Manila (92.38)
- Deric Vengua – UST (92.38)
- Celeste Hermogenes – University of San Carlos (92.18)
The University of the Philippines-Manila emerged as top-performing school after recording a perfect passing rate (54 successful examinees). The PRC requires at least 50 examinees and at least 80-percent passing rate for a school to be declared as top-performing.
Completing the top-performing list are Saint Louis University (99.04 percent or 207 out of 209 examinees), San Pedro College-Davao City (94.23 percent), UST (94.15 percent or 193 out of 205 examinees), University of San Carlos (91.55 percent), Mariano Marcos State University (88.52 percent), Our Lady of Fatima University (82.26 percent), and University of San Agustin (80.30 percent or 216 out of 269 examinees).
For the full list of successful examinees, click here. JE
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.