Palace announces remaining holidays of 2014
Malacañang has announced the remaining regular and special non-working holidays for 2014 pursuant to proclamation No. 655 signed by President Benigno Aquino III.
The remaining holidays for 2014 are:
- November 1 (Saturday)—All Saints Day
- November 30 (Sunday) — Bonifacio Day
- December 24 (Wednesday) — Additional special non-working day
- December 25 (Thursday)—Christmas Day
- December 26 (Friday) — Additional special non-working day
- December 30 (Tuesday)—Rizal Day
- December 31 (Wednesday) — Last day of the year
December has the most number of holidays in a month with five. In addition to Christmas day on December 25 and Jose Rizal day on December 30, Malacañang has also declared December 24, 26, and 31 as special nonworking days.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.