Hitmen admit killing 17 Mexican students – prosecutor
ACAPULCO – Two gang hitmen have admitted to killing 17 of 43 students missing in southern Mexico since last week, a top prosecutor said Sunday.
Inaky Blanco, chief prosecutor of Guerrero state, also said 28 bodies were recovered from a mass grave outside the town of Iguala but that it would take at least two weeks to determine if they are part of the group of missing students.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.