Revilla to make another exposé on Aquino administration
MANILA, Philippines – Senator Ramon “Bong” Revilla Jr. indicated on Tuesday that he has another exposé on the Aquino administration.
Revilla though refused to say when and how he would do it, saying he did not want to preempt his move.
Asked if he would have an exposé, the senator said: “Meron (There is).”
Asked again if the exposé would be on the Aquino administration Revilla said: “Malamang (Probably).”
“Tingnan ko lang kung paano…masyadong tahimik ngayon e. Ang nakakatakot n’yan, baka biglang sinasasak na kami pailalaim. Yun ang nakakatakot dun,” he said.
Last week, Revilla delivered a privilege speech where he exposed his alleged secret meeting in Malacañang with President Benigno Aquino III and two other Cabinet officials at the height of the impeachment trial of then Chief Justice Renato Corona.
Aquino confirmed the meeting but strongly denied Revilla’s claim that he begged him to convict Corona.
Asked if his next exposé would be bigger than last week, Revilla said he could not say. “Basta maraming revelations (There will be many revelations).”
Subscribe to our daily newsletter
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.