2 bodies of ‘salvage’ victims seen in QC | Inquirer News

2 bodies of ‘salvage’ victims seen in QC

/ 10:39 PM September 22, 2012

Two more men believed to be victims of summary execution have been found in Quezon City since Friday night.

One of the bodies was discovered at  2:30 a.m. Saturday in Barangay San Martin de Porres. The victim was later identified as Bobby Iwahig.

ADVERTISEMENT

The other man was found on Friday evening and remains unidentified.

Case investigator PO2 Julius Balbuena said Iwahig had been arrested several times for robbery.

FEATURED STORIES

His body which was wrapped in a blanket was found shortly before dawn yesterday in front of a house on Irid and Banaha Streets by a resident.

Balbuena said that no one  in the area saw who left the body which bore a head injury.

Police are still determining if the injury was a stab wound or a gunshot wound.

The second man, on the other hand, was found lying on Samonte Street in Barangay Nagkaisang Nayon.

Case investigator PO2 Anthony Tejerero said the victim’s hands were tied behind his back while his body bore gunshot wounds.

News handpicked by our editors

By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.

Read Next
Don't miss out on the latest news and information.

Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.

TAGS: Crime, Killing, Quezon City, Salvage
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.

News that matters

By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.



© Copyright 1997-2023 INQUIRER.net | All Rights Reserved

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.