Boy dies due to electrocution in Samar
ORMOC CITY — A 13-year-old boy died due to electrocution on Wednesday while bathing in the rain in Barangay Cagmanipis Norte, Tinambacan District, Calbayog City, Samar.
Eugine Gotido was enjoying the rain around 2:30 p.m. when a live wire from an electric post fell on the ground, according to his grandfather.
The boy, he said, did not notice the live wire which resulted in his electrocution and death.
The Samar Provincial Police Office received the report at 6:52 p.m. on Thursday, June 1.