Palace names latest government appointees in various posts
MANILA, Philippines — Malacañang on Thursday disclosed the names of the latest appointees in the Marcos administration.
According to the Presidential Communications Office, the following were the appointments made:
- Jose Maria Salvador Concepcion III – member, representing Luzon, of the Department of Trade and Industry’s (DTI) Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Development Council.
- Melanie Ng – member, representing the Visayas of DTI Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Development Council
- Corazon Padiernos – member of the Board of Directors of the Manila Economic and Cultural Office under the Office of the President
- Gay Jane Perez – deputy director general, Philippine Space Agency
- PSA Director IV – Ariel Blanco, Noelle Riza Castillo, and Marc Caesar Talampas were all named as Director IV
- Kath Rina Maria Reyes – assistant government corporate counsel of the Department of Justice’s Office of the Government Corporate Counsel