Construction worker dies after accidentally touching a live wire in Samar
ORMOC CITY — A construction worker died after touching a live wire of the Samar Electric Cooperative 1 while painting a roof in Barangay Hamorawon, Calbayog City, Samar at about 4:20 p.m. on Saturday, April 29.
Police identified the victim as Ramil Bolasa.
Initial investigation showed that Bolasa accidentally touched a live wire of the Samar Electric Cooperative 1.
The victim’s body was brought to a local funeral house for the conduct of a post-mortem examination.