PRC: 19 schools have 100% passing rates in nurse licensure exam
MANILA, Philippines — There are 19 schools that rose above the rest with a 100% passing rate in the Nurse Licensure Examination (NLE), according to the list released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) on Wednesday.
Among these schools, Saint Louis University had the highest number of applicants at 399, with every one of them passing. They are followed by the University of Santo Tomas with 286 successful examinees.
The list of the universities with a 100% passing rate and the number of their applicants are as follows:
- Saint Louis University (399 examinees)
- University of Santo Tomas (286 examinees)
- Xavier University(192 examinees)
- Cebu Doctors University (174 examinees)
- Velez College (163 examinees)
- West Visayas State University-La Paz (134 examinees)
- Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology (133 examinees)
- Benguet State University-La Trinidad
- Silliman University (126 examinees)
- Trinity University of Asia – Trinity-QC (115 examinees)
- Chinese General Hospital Colleges (92 examinees)
- Bicol University-Tabaco (66 examinees)
- Cebu Normal University (65 examinees)
- Centro Escolar University-Makati (61 examinees)
- Bicol University-Polangui (58 examinees)
- Ateneo de Davao University (53 examinees)
- Visayas State University-Baybay (50 examinees)
- Ateneo de Naga University (50 examinees)
- Saint Paul University – Dumaguete (50 examinees)
These schools are followed by Mariano Marcos State University – Batac, with a 99.47% passing rate, as one out of its 190 applicants was not able to pass the exam, according to the PRC.
The rest of the top performing schools are listed with their passing rates as follows: Central Mindanao University (99.09%), University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center (98.99%), University of Saint La Salle (98.82%), Saint Paul University (98.81%), Saint Mary’s University (98.78%), Remedios T. Romualdez Medical Foundation (98.70%), Central Philippine University (98.46%), Baliuag University (98.15%).
The NLE was conducted from November 12 to 13 across different venues nationwide