MANILA, Philippines — The Intertropical Convergence Zone (ITCZ) will bring scattered rains and cloudy skies to the entire Mindanao and parts of Visayas on Wednesday, said the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (Pagasa).
“Dito sa may Mindanao Area pati na rin sa Eastern at Central Visayas magiging maulap ang kalangitan na may scattered rain showers at thunderstorms dahil pa rin sa ITCZ,” said Pagasa weather specialist Veronica Torres.
(Here in the Mindanao Area and in Eastern and Central Visayas, the sky will be cloudy with scattered rain showers and thunderstorms due to the ITCZ.)
Meanwhile, the rest of Visayas will have fairer weather with chances of rain due to isolated thunderstorms.
On the other hand, Metro Manila and the entire Luzon will also enjoy fair weather with partly cloudy skies.
“Sa Metro Manila at nalalabing bahagi ng Luzon inaasahan pa rin ang patuloy na magandang panahon na may partly cloudy to cloudy skies na at mga isolated rain showers o thunderstorms,” said Torres.
(In Metro Manila and the rest of Luzon, continued good weather is still expected, with partly cloudy to cloudy skies and isolated rain showers or thunderstorms.)
Meanwhile, no other weather disturbances, typhoons, or low-pressure areas are currently being monitored by Pagasa within or outside the Philippine area of responsibility, according to Torres.
No gale warning is currently raised, but Torres warned that moderate to rough sea conditions should be expected over the seaboard of Northern Luzon.
The state weather bureau said the temperature range in key cities/areas across the country for Wednesday will be:
- Metro Manila: 23 to 34 degrees Celsius
- Baguio City: 15 to 25 degrees Celsius
- Laoag City: 24 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Tuguegarao: 23 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Legazpi City: 26 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Puerto Princesa City: 26 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Tagaytay: 22 to 29 degrees Celsius
- Kalayaan Islands: 27 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Iloilo City: 26 to 30 degrees Celsius
- Cebu: 27 to 31 degrees Celsius
- Tacloban City: 25 to 31 degrees Celsius
- Cagayan De Oro City: 24 to 30 degrees Celsius
- Zamboanga City: 25 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Davao City: 25 to 32 degrees Celsius
PH to have hot, humid weather — Pagasa