SC: 9,821 applicants to brave through 2022 Bar exams
MANILA, Philippines – The Supreme Court (SC) of the Philippines said that 9,821 applicants are expected to brave through the 2022 Bar exams on Wednesday.
Out of the 9,821 applicants, 5,847 will take the exam for the first time, said the SC.
“To date, 9,821 candidates are expected to take the 2022 Bar Examinations on November 9, 2022, the first day of this year’s Examinations which will be held in 14 local testing centers nationwide. The succeeding dates of Bar Examinations are on November 13, 16, and 20, 2022,” the SC said in a statement on Tuesday.
Among all the testing centers, the Ateneo de Manila University campus will welcome the largest number of anticipated examinees with 2,529, stated the SC.
According to the SC, testing centers in the country and the expected number of applicants are as follows:
National Capital Region
- San Beda University (600 applicants)
- De La Salle University (794 applicants)
- Manila Adventist College (350 applicants)
- Ateneo de Manila University (2,529 applicants)
- University of the Philippines – Bonifacio Global City (680 applicants)
- Saint Louis University (1,000 applicants)
- De La Salle Lipa (366 applicants)
- University of Nueva Caceres (465 applicants)
- University of Cebu (789 applicants)
- University of San Carlos (530 applicants)
- Dr. Vicente Orestes Romualdez Educational Foundation (390 applicants)
- Xavier University – Ateneo de Cagayan (464 applicants)
- Ateneo de Davao University (780 applicants)
- Ateneo de Zamboanga University (267 applicants)
Bar exams to proceed with original schedule this November — SC
Bar Chairman explains decision to push through with 2022 Bar examinations
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.