Pagasa: Fair Friday morning weather; rain expected in the afternoon, evening
MANILA, Philippines — Fair Friday morning weather is expected nationwide, while rainfall is forecast in the afternoon and evening, according to the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (Pagasa).
“Sa Metro Manila at sa nalalabing bahagi ng ating bansa, ay asahan lang natin ang bahagyang maulap hanggang sa maulap na kalangitan. Magiging generally fair weather conditions ang mararanasan ngayong umaga, samantalang mataas ang tsansa ng pag-ulan pagdating ng hapon o gabi,” said Pagasa weather specialist Patrick Del Mundo in the bureau’s morning weather forecast.
(Metro Manila and the rest of the country will have partly cloudy to cloudy skies. However, we will generally have fair weather conditions this morning, while rain showers are likely in the afternoon and evening.)
Del Mundo added that Pagasa is monitoring n intertropical convergence zone south of Mindanao but is not expected to bring overcast skies and intense rains.
*Forecast temperature range in key cities / areas on Friday:
- Metro Manila — 24 to 31 degrees Celsius
- Baguio — 16 to 24 degrees Celsius
- Laoag — 25 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Tuguegarao — 24 to 34 degrees Celsius
- Legazpi — 25 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Puerto Princesa — 25 to 31 degrees Celsius
- Tagaytay — 22 to 30 degrees Celsius
- Kalayaan Islands — 25 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Iloilo — 25 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Cebu — 24 to 31 degrees Celsius
- Tacloban — 25 to_ 31 degrees Celsius
- Cagayan de Oro — 25 to 31 degrees Celsius
- Zamboanga — 23 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Davao — 24 to 32 degrees Celsius
Click here for more weather related news.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.