Robbery suspect nabbed in Bulacan
CAMP GEN. ALEJO SANTOS, Bulacan—A fugitive in Central Luzon had been arrested in the City of San Jose del Monte (SJDM), police said Thursday, Oct. 21.
Col. Manuel Lukban Jr., Bulacan police director, identified the suspect as Jhon Patrick Seville Perez, alias “King-King.”
Lukban said Perez, who has three counts of robbery, was arrested around 8 a.m. in Barangay Poblacion I.
Perez is the main suspect in a series of armed robberies on April 18 in two convenience stores and a gas station in SJDM. One of the store employees had positively identified Perez.
Lukban said Perez was under the custody of the SJDM police station.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.