Win some, lose some in Zambales: 33 recover from COVID-19 but 22 new cases found | Inquirer News
Close  

Win some, lose some in Zambales: 33 recover from COVID-19 but 22 new cases found

SAN ANTONIO, Zambales–At least 33 people in this province have recovered from COVID-19 on Sunday (April 25), but 22 new cases had been recorded on the same day, an official said.

Dr. Noel Bueno, provincial health director, said the new recoveries raised to 1,408 the number of patients who survived COVID-19.

ADVERTISEMENT

But on the same day, 22 new infections were added to the province’s tally, which now listed 1,728 cases since 2020.

The data released by Bueno showed that virus transmission was still high among family members and in workplaces.

FEATURED STORIES

In San Narciso town alone, at least four members of a household at Barangay San Pascual were infected with SARS Cov2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.

Three family members at Barangay San Miguel, San Antonio have also contracted the virus.

Zambales still has 280 active COVID-19 cases and had registered 37 deaths.

TSB

Read Next
Don't miss out on the latest news and information.

Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.

TAGS: #COVID19PH, Health, new cases, pandemic, recoveries, Regions, Zambales
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.

News that matters

By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and
acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.



© Copyright 1997-2021 INQUIRER.net | All Rights Reserved

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.