LIST: Healthcare personnel, gov’t officials who received jabs of Sinovac’s Covid-19 vaccine
MANILA, Philippines — The Philippines on Monday kicked off its Covid-19 vaccination drive using doses of the donated Chinese vaccine CoronaVac in major government hospitals in Metro Manila.
A number of healthcare and government officials and workers and government officials were vaccinated with jabs of Coronavac at the Philippine General Hospital (UP-PGH).
Medical workers and other government officials were also vaccinated at the Dr. Jose N. Rodriguez Memorial Hospital and Sanitarium (Tala Hospital) in Caloocan City and other government-run hospitals.
The following have received the first dose of the CoronaVac Covid-19 vaccine on Monday:
Philippine General Hospital (UP-PGH)
- PGH Director Dr. Gerardo “Gap” Legaspi
- Infectious Disease specialist Dr. Edsel Salvana
- Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) Director Eric Domingo
- Metro Manila Development Authority (MMDA) Chairman Benjamin “Benhur” Abalos Jr.
- NTF Medical Adviser Ted Herbosa
- Vaccine Czar Carlito Galvez Jr.
- Nurse Marian Villanueva
Dr. Jose N Rodriguez Memorial Medical Center and Sanitarium (Tala)
- Tala Hospital Medical Center Chief Dr. Alfonso Victorino Famaran Jr.
- Testing Czar and NTF Deputy Chief Implementer Sec. Vince Dizon
- Nursing Service chief Samuel Sumilang
Lung Center of the Philippines (LCP)
- LCP Emergency Medicine Department head Dr. Eileen Aniceto
Philippine National Police (PNP) Multi-Purpose Center, Camp Crame
- PNP health service director Brig. Gen. Luisito Magnaye
- Acting PNP General Hospital (PNPGH) chief Lt. Col. Cleto Manongas
- PNPGH Deputy Chief Lt. Col. Raymond Ona
Victoriano Luna Medical Center
- V. Luna Medical Center chief Col. Fatima Claire Navarro
- Lt. Col Cynthia Liao
- Maj. Jose Lorenzo Rollo
This is a developing story. List will be updated.
The Inquirer Foundation supports our healthcare frontliners and is still accepting cash donations to be deposited at Banco de Oro (BDO) current account #007960018860 or donate through PayMaya using this link .
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.