3 Ramgen Bautista slay suspects enter not guilty plea | Inquirer News
Close  

3 Ramgen Bautista slay suspects enter not guilty plea

By: - Reporter / @iamruelperez
/ 12:44 PM January 30, 2012

MANILA, Philippines – Three of the suspects in the Ramgen Bautista slay case pleaded not guilty before the Parañaque City court on Monday, a Radyo Inquirer 990AM report said.

Ryan Pastera, Glaiza Visda, and Norwin dela Cruz entered their not guilty plea before Judge Fortunito Madrona of the Parañaque RTC Branch 274. The three were tagged in the plot to murder Bautista in his home last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

A pre-trial on the case has been set for March 1 at 8 a.m. for marking of documents and stipulation of facts, the report said.

Meanwhile, Madrona urged the prosecution team to issue a motion to have Ramona Bautista’s passport cancelled.

FEATURED STORIES

For more of the report, listen to Radyo Inquirer 990AM.

Subscribe to our daily newsletter

By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.
Read Next
Don't miss out on the latest news and information.

Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.

TAGS: Crime, law and justice, News, Ramgen Bautista, Ramgen Revilla
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.

Subscribe to our daily newsletter

By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and
acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.



© Copyright 1997-2022 INQUIRER.net | All Rights Reserved

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.