LIST: Hospitals with COVID-19 testing for P1,750 to P2,000
MANILA, Philippines — Malacañang on Tuesday listed healthcare facilities in the country with the most affordable RT-PCR testing for COVID-19.
According to presidential spokesperson Harry Roque, RT-PCR testing, which was touted by health authorities as the gold standard in detecting the coronavirus disease, in the following health centers cost from P1,750 to P2,000:
- Philippine Children Medical Center
- Dr. Jose N. Rodriguez Memorial Hospital
- Jose B. Lingad Memorial General Hospital
- Perpetual Medical Center-Las Piñas
- National Kidney and Transplant Institute
- Lung Center of the Philippines
- Western Visayas Medical Center-Iloilo
- Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center-Cebu City
- University of Cebu Medical Center-Center
- Eastern Visayas Regional Medical Center-Tacloban, Leyte
- Baguio General Hospital
- Zamboanga City Medical Center
- St. Paul’s Hospital-Tacloban, Leyte
- Teresita Jalandoni Provincial General Hospital-Negros Occidental
- Cebu Molecular Laboratory
— Darryl John Esguerra (@DJEsguerraINQ) September 22, 2020FEATURED STORIES
The Inquirer Foundation supports our healthcare frontliners and is still accepting cash donations to be deposited at Banco de Oro (BDO) current account #007960018860 or donate through PayMaya using this link .
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.