Grab extends service hours in NCR, Cebu, Pampanga
MANILA, Philippines — Starting Wednesday, ride-hailing app Grab will be extending its service hours in Metro Manila, Cebu and Pampanga.
In a statement, Grab said that its GrabCar and GrabTaxi services will now operate from 5 a.m. to 12 m.n.
Previously, service hours for GrabCar and GrabTaxi were from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
The adjusted service will cover the following service types, Grab said:
- GrabCar 2-Seater (GrabPay, Credit/Debit Card)
- GrabCar 4-Seater (All Cashless Payments)
- GrabCar 4-Seater (NCR to outside NCR)
- GrabCar 4-Seater (outside NCR to NCR)
- GrabCar 4-Seater (outside NCR)
- GrabCar 2-Seater (All Cashless Payments)
- GrabCar (Credit/Debit Card)
- GrabCar (GrabPay)
The ride-hailing app also reminded its passengers to comply with minimum health protocols, such as wearing of face shield and face mask, as well as observe social distancing.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.