Woman’s recovery brings back zero COVID-19 tally to Olongapo
OLONGAPO CITY—The last COVID-19 case here has been erased from the city’s coronavirus count, making it zero.
Mayor Rolen Paulino Jr. said the latest to recover is a 23-year-old woman who tested positive for the virus on July 2.
The woman was the first COVID-19 case reported in the city after more than a month without any case.
But Paulino said the city is still monitoring 15 suspected COVID-19 infections, 12 of whom are admitted to a hospital while three are on home quarantine.
Fifteen COVID-19 cases had been recorded in the city, 13 of them had recovered while two had died.
The Inquirer Foundation supports our healthcare frontliners and is still accepting cash donations to be deposited at Banco de Oro (BDO) current account #007960018860 or donate through PayMaya using this link .
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.