Bohol’s 13th COVID-19 patient came from virus hot spot Cebu
TAGBILARAN CITY—Bohol’s 13th COVID-19 patient was an individual returning from coronavirus hot spot Cebu.
Gov. Arthur Yap said the patient had been stranded in Cebu and returned to Bohol last June 6.
The patient did not show symptoms but tested positive for SARS Cov2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, and is now on quarantine.
The governor said at least 1,613 Boholanos had already returned to the province after completing quarantine.
He said at least 2,573 Boholanos are on quarantine.
” We are managing and watching the situation very carefully,” said Yap.
As of 5:30 p.m. on June 16, Bohol has seven COVID-19 cases, seven recoveries and one fatality.
Edited by TSB
The Inquirer Foundation supports our healthcare frontliners and is still accepting cash donations to be deposited at Banco de Oro (BDO) current account #007960018860 or donate through PayMaya using this link .
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.