After few hours, Quezon COVID-19 list grows by 3 cases
LUCENA CITY—Three more coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases were recorded in Quezon province on Tuesday (May 5) afternoon, health authorities said.
In a report released around 5 p.m. on Tuesday, the Quezon provincial information office (QPIO) said two cases were in the town of Lopez and the other is in Gumaca, the town’s first COVID-19 case.
Earlier in the day, two COVID-19 cases were reported in Lopez, bringing the total number of cases there to three.
With the new cases, the province’s COVID-19 list grew to 72 but deducting 20 recoveries and seven fatalities, the actual number would be 45.
Edited by TSB
The Inquirer Foundation supports our healthcare frontliners and is still accepting cash donations to be deposited at Banco de Oro (BDO) current account #007960018860 or donate through PayMaya using this link .
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.