CebuPac flights remain suspended until April 30 due to extended ECQ
MANILA, Philippines — Cebu Pacific announced on Wednesday that all its domestic and international flights remain suspended until April 30, following the national government’s decision to extend the Luzon-wide enhanced community quarantine.
Cebu Pacific Advisory As of April 8, 2020; 12:00nn Cancelled Flights from April 15 to 30, 2020 Due to the…
In a statement, Cebu Pacific said that flights from April 15 to 30 will remain suspended.
“Passengers on cancelled flights may opt for Travel Fund with extended 1 year validity and option to refund (if unused after 1 year). Other options are free rebooking and refund,” Cebu Pacific said.
Previously, the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases announced that President Rodrigo Duterte has approved the extension of the enhanced community quarantine period up to April 30, as cases of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in the country continue to soar.
As of Tuesday, the Department of Health said that COVID-19 cases in the Philippines was at 3,746, with 177 fatalities and 84 recoveries.
Other airlines such as Philippine Airlines and AirAsia also announced that their respective flights remain suspended until April 30.
Edited by JPV
The Inquirer Foundation supports our healthcare frontliners and is still accepting cash donations to be deposited at Banco de Oro (BDO) current account #007960018860 or donate through PayMaya using this link .
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.