COVID-19 cases in QC climb to 625; 26 patients recover
MANILA, Philippines — Forty-two new coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) have been recorded in Quezon City, bringing the total number of infected people in the city to 625.
The Quezon City government also reported early Tuesday morning that the number of COVID-19 cases with complete addresses in Quezon City is at 557 as of 7 p.m. April 7.
Meanwhile, the total number of confirmed cases validated by the QC Epidemiology and Surveillance Unit and District Health Offices is at 550.
The new COVID-19 were recorded in barangays Bagong Pag-asa, Damayan, Salvacion, Batasan Hills, Pansol, Sto. Niño, and New Era, the local government said.
The death toll remained at 34, while 11 new recoveries were reported, raising the total to 26.
Thirty-one barangays so far are under enhanced community quarantine to contain the spread of the virus.
To health department said there are 3,764 confirmed COVID-19 cases nationwide with 177 deaths and 84 recoveries.
READ: DOH: 11 patients recover from COVID-19 as cases soar to 3,764
The Inquirer Foundation supports our healthcare frontliners and is still accepting cash donations to be deposited at Banco de Oro (BDO) current account #007960018860 or donate through PayMaya using this link .
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.