Cavite has 5th COVID-19 case in Bacoor City
SAN PEDRO CITY –– Cavite recorded its fifth case of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) since the surge of infection hit Metro Manila and adjacent provinces.
Cavite Governor Juanito Victor Remulla on Wednesday said the patient is a 48-year-old male resident of Bacoor City.
The patient had been admitted to the Research Institute for Tropical Medicine in Muntinlupa City.
In the same Facebook post, Remulla said he had been tested for the virus after learning he had been exposed to a person with mild fever during a meeting last Monday.
He said he had gone into home quarantine and would be working from home, pending the result of the test that may come out in five days./lzb
The Inquirer Foundation supports our healthcare frontliners and is still accepting cash donations to be deposited at Banco de Oro (BDO) current account #007960018860 or donate through PayMaya using this link .
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.