LIST: Banks adjust payment deadline to ease woes amid coronavirus crisis
MANILA, Philippines — Several banks have extended and adjusted their payment deadlines to help those affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
Bank of the Philippine Islands
- 30-day grace period for qualified credit card, personal, home, auto, and SEME loan clients
Because we understand the current situation and your associated challenges, we humbly offer this 30-day grace period.FEATURED STORIES
- 30-day extension of payment due dates for auto, personal, mortgage and EEL loans, and credit cards “for eligible customers”
- E-mail or SMS will be sent to customers who qualify for the extension program
- 30-day extension of payment due dates for clients with a Credit Card, Home Loan, Personal Loan, Auto Loan, Business Mortgage Loan, or Business Express Loan whose payment status is current (with no past due balance) as of March 16, 2020 and payment due date is between March 16 to April 14, 2020
- applicable to customers nationwide
- loan payment will not be doubled as maturity of the loan will be extended
UnionBank of the Philippines
- qualified customers are given the ability to delay Unionank credit card payments for 30 days from the original due date, with no late fee
- Qualified customers are cardholders in good standing with due dates from March 17 to April 15, 2020
The Inquirer Foundation supports our healthcare frontliners and is still accepting cash donations to be deposited at Banco de Oro (BDO) current account #007960018860 or donate through PayMaya using this link.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.