DPWH to conduct weekend road works — MMDA
MANILA, Philippines — Some lanes of six roads in Metro Manila will be closed to give way for road repairs and reblocking over the weekend, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said Friday.
MMDA advised motorists to take alternate routes and avoid the following roads:
1. A. Bonifacio Avenue Cloverleaf to 11th Ave. (first lane from sidewalk)
2. Edsa Guzent to Roosevelt Avenue (fourth lane from sidewalk)
3. Edsa approach BP Tuazon flyover to approach A. Boni Serrano flyover (second lane from Metro Rail Transit Line)
4. General Luis Street Samote Street to SB Road
5. Elliptical Road from Kalayaan Avenue to Maharlika Street (seventh lane from outer sidewalk)
6. Edsa, Quezon City after Aurora Boulevard to New York Street (third lane from sidewalk)
MMDA said the lanes of these six roads would not be passable from Feb. 14 (Friday) at 11 p.m. to Feb. 17 (Monday) at 5 a.m.
The Eagle Avenue in Barangay Ugong, Pasig will also be closed this Friday at 10 p.m. until Monday at 4 a.m. to make way for the construction of Manila Water’s main sewer network, MMDA said.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.