LIST: Class, gov’t work suspensions during 30th SEA Games
MANILA, Philippines — Some schools and local government units have announced the suspension of classes and work starting next week to give way for the 30th Southeast Asian (SEA) Games.
From December 2 to December 6, the following schools will suspend classes:
- St. Pedro Poveda College in Quezon City
- St. Paul College of Pasig
- Malate Catholic School in Manila
- Mapua University in Makati and Manila campuses (No face-to-face classes, only digital classes through students’ blackboard accounts)
- Holy Angel University in Pampanga
- Systems Plus College Foundation in Pampanga
From December 2 to December 7 the following schools will suspend classes:
- Arellano Law School in Manila
- St. Scholastica’s College in Manila
- De La Salle University in Manila
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
Meanwhile, the local government of San Juan City will have no office from December 1 to December 2 and December 5 to December 10; Angeles City from December 2 to December 6; and Pampanga from December 4 to December 10.
The 30th SEA Games will formally open on Saturday, November 30, and close on December 11.
Edited by KGA
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.