Benguet State University grad tops librarian licensure exam
MANILA, Philippines — A graduate of Benguet State University topped the list of passers of the September 2019 librarian licensure examination, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Monday.
Daniel Soriano Balbin Jr. topped the licensure exam after garnering a rating of 89.75 percent followed by Allyana Macabulos Bermudez from the University of Santo Tomas (89.30 percent) and Geraldine Danason Hernandez from Saint Louis University (89.05 percent).
Other examinees who garnered the ten highest ratings include:
- Ryan Ace Oriño Gamutan from University of Mindanao – Davao City (88.95 percent)
- Gerard Paul Sto Domingo Pascual from University of the Philippines – Diliman (88.95 percent)
- Samuel Macalanda Pepito from University of the Philippines – Diliman (88.80 percent)
- Bea Marie Paras Quijano from Baliuag University (88.80 percent)
- Princess Anne Diminsil Balajadia from University of the Philippines – Diliman (88.70 percent)
- Fe Karen Musni Lamorena from University of the Philippines – Diliman (88.70 percent)
- Lady Charm Pascua Balisnomo from University of the Philippines – Diliman (88.40 percent)
- Jasmine Guhit Martinez from University of the Philippines – Diliman (88.30 percent)
- Kryztalhyn Mae Javillonar Ramos from Saint Louis University (88.15 percent)
PRC said a total of 565 out of 1,024 examinees passed the exam.
“The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced later,” the PRC said.
The full list of passers can be accessed here.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.