12 roads closed for repairs, reblocking on July 26 to 29 — MMDA
MANILA, Philippines — The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) on Friday said that some roads will be closed to traffic to give way for the scheduled repair and reblocking this weekend.
In an advisory, the MMDA said that the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) is set to conduct roadworks starting at 11 p.m. of June 26 (Friday) until 5 a.m. of June 29 (Monday).
The roads set for temporary closure are the following:
1. Edsa Roosevelt Ave. to Bansalangin St. (2nd lane from sidewalk)
2. Katipunan Ave. after Quirino Memorial Medical Center (2nd lane from sidewalk)
3. Edsa Magallanes-Baclaran Bus Stop to Magallanes-Alabang Bus Stop (outer lane)
4. Edsa Eugenio Lopez – Sct. Borromeo (desilting and construction of manhole)
5. Quezon City along Edsa Southbound between West Avenue and Philam Village (restoration/concreting works)
6. Quirino Highway Junji St. to near Teresa Heights (inner lane)
7. General Luis St. Oriental Tin to Pascual Road
8. Elliptical Rd before Commonwealth Ave. (7th lane from outer sidewalk)
9. Regalado Ave. Mindanao Ave. Ext. to Quirino Highway (3rd lane from sidewalk)
10. Along J. Fajardo St. Matimyas to Quintos St.
11. C-5 Rd C.P Garcia approach to Kalayaan Ave. Ext.
12. Edsa before New York St. (1st lane from sidewalk)
“Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead,” the advisory read. /jpv
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.