10 roads up for repairs from July 5 to 8, MMDA tells motorists
MANILA, Philippines — The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority on Friday (MMDA) advised motorists to take alternate routes as 10 roads would undergo repairs this weekend.
The MMDA said that the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) would begin roadworks in some routes, beginning 11 p.m. on Friday, July 5 until 5 a.m on Monday, July 8.
The affected roads are:
1. Edsa fronting Guzent Construction Equipment Sales and Rental to Culiat Bridge (2nd lane from the sidewalk)
2. Katipunan Ave. before P. Tuazon Blvd. (2nd lane from the sidewalk)
3. Edsa Magallanes-Baclaran Bus Stop to Magallanes-Alabang Bus Stop (outer lane)
4. Edsa Eugenio Lopez – Sct. Borromeo (desilting and construction of manhole)
5. Edsa Quezon City between West Avenue and Philam Village (restoration/concreting works)
6. Quirino Highway Kingfisher St. to Primerose St. (2nd lane from the sidewalk)
7. General Luis St. Pascual St. to before Oriental Tin
8. C-5 Road fronting SM Aura Northbound (3rd lane from the median) and SM Aura Southbound (2nd lane from the median)
9. Regalado Ave. Mindanao Ave. Extension to Quirino Highway (2nd lane from the sidewalk)
10. Edsa after Aurora Blvd. (1st and 2nd lane from the sidewalk)
“Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead,” the MMDA advised./ac
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.