MMDA: 9 roads to undergo repairs from June 28 to July 1
MANILA, Philippines — The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) on Friday said nine roads will be closed this weekend due to re-blocking.
According to MMDA, the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will conduct roadworks starting 11 p.m. of June 28 (Friday) until 5 a.m. of July 1 (Monday).
The roads set for temporary closure are the following:
1. EDSA fronting Guzent Construction Equipment Sales and Rental to Culiat Bridge (2nd lane from sidewalk)
2. Katipunan Ave. before P. Tuazon Blvd. (2nd lane from sidewalk)
3. EDSA Magallanes-Baclaran Bus Stop to Magallanes-Alabang Bus Stop (outer lane)
4. EDSA Eugenio Lopez – Sct. Borromeo (desilting and construction of manhole)
5. Quirino Highway Kingfisher St. to Primerose St. (2nd lane from sidewalk)
6. General Luis St. Pascual St. to before Oriental Tin
7. C-5 Road fronting SM Aura Northbound (3rd lane from median) and SM Aura Southbound (2nd lane from median)
8. Regalado ext. to Quirino Highway (2nd lane from sidewalk)
9. EDSA after Aurora Blvd. (1st and 2nd lane from sidewalk)
“Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead,” MMDA said. (Editor: Katherine G. Adraneda)
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.