MMDA: 10 major roads to undergo repairs this weekend
MANILA, Philippines — Motorists are advised to take alternate routes as the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will conduct repairs on 10 major roads in Metro Manila this weekend.
In an advisory issued on Friday, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said the road repairs and reblocking will be from 11 p.m. on June 21 to 5 a.m. on June 24.
The affected roads are as follows:
1. EDSA fronting Guzent Construction Sales and Rental (2nd lane from sidewalk)
2. Katipunan Avenue from after Aurora Flyover to P. Tuazon Boulevard (truck lane)
3. EDSA Magallanes-Baclaran Bus Stop to Magallanes-Alabang Bus Stop (outer lane)
4. EDSA before Aurora Boulevard (outermost lane) and Aurora Boulevard – Arayat (innermost lane)
5. General Luis Street near Banahaw Street
6. Quirino Highway Kingfisher Street to Primerose Street (1st lane from sidewalk)
7. C-5 Road fronting SM Aura and Market-Market (inner lane)
8. España Boulevard Don Quijote to Ma. Cristina Street
9. Regalado fronting SM Fairview (2nd lane from sidewalk)
10. EDSA before General Roxas Avenue, to after Aurora Boulevard, (1st and 2nd lane from sidewalk, intermittent)
(Editor: Eden Estopace)
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.