Traffic rerouting in San Andres, Manila on Feb. 27 for HNP campaign caravan
MANILA, Philippines – The Manila District Traffic Enforcement Unit (MDTEU) issued a traffic advisory and traffic rerouting scheme Tuesday, ahead of road closures in San Andres, Manila to make way for the campaign caravan of Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio’s Hugpong ng Pagbabago (HNP) party on Wednesday, February 27, 2019.
The MDTEU said the following roads in San Andres, Manila will be closed by 8 a.m.
- Stretch of San Andres St. from Adriatico St. to Guerrero St.
- Stretch of Leveriza St. from Quirino Avenue to San Andres St.
Affected motorists are advised to take the following alternative routes:
- All vehicles coming from Roxas Blvd. utilizing San Andres St.: Turn right to Adriatico St. to point of destination
- All vehicles coming from Taft Ave. or Quirino Ave. utilizing San Andres St.:Turn right to L.M. Guerrero St. to point of destination.
- All vehicles utilizing Leveriza St. bound for San Andres St.: Turn left or right to Quirino Ave. to point of destination / gsg
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.