Parts of NLEX, SCTEX to undergo road repairs, toll lane rehab
MANILA, Philippines — Portions of the North Luzon Expressway and Subic Clark Tarlac Expressway (NLEX-SCTEX) will be closed to motorists on certain dates to give way for the scheduled road repairs and toll lane rehabilitation, the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) Corp. said on Saturday.
In an advisory, the agency said that the repairs will be conducted “to keep the good road condition and ensure the safety of all motorists and commuters” passing along the expressway.
NLEX Corp. then sought the public’s understanding and patience due to the scheduled repairs.
With this, the following portions of NLEX and SCTEX will be affected by the temporary closure on these dates:
PAVEMENT REPAIR (Feb 18-23)
- Portions of Candaba Viaduct, southbound, rightmost lane
- Portions of Bocaue, southbound, leftmost lane
- Portions of San Simon, southbound, middle lane
- Portions of Dinalupihan Interchange, Subic and Tarlac directions, leftmost lanes
- Portions of Floridablanca and Dinalupihan interchange, Subic direction
- Portions of SFEX Security Plaza, wide lane
- Portions of SFEX Old Toll Plaza, Subic and Tarlac directions
TOLL LANE REHABILITATION (Feb 18-24)
- Balintawak Toll Plaza, northbound, lanes N13 and N14
- Bocaue interchange Exit, southbound, lane X03
- Bocaue Toll Plaza, southbound, lane X20
BRIDGE REPAINTING (NLEX)
- M. Delos Reyes Footbridge (Gen. T. De Leon, Valenzuela), eastbound and westbound, leftmost lanes
- Santolan Overpass and footbridge (Gen. T. De Leon, Valenzuela), eastbound and westbound, leftmost lanes
- Smart Connect Interchange, northbound, leftmost lane
- Marcelo Overpass (Maysan, Valenzuela), eastbound and westbound, leftmost lanes
- Que Grande Overpass (Ugong, Valenzuela), eastbound and westbound, leftmost lanes
- Libis Baesa Overpass (Caloocan), northbound, leftmost lane
- Torres Bugallon Overpass (Valenzuela), northbound, leftmost lane
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.