Close  
  • share this
CEBU RAIDS

3 killed in 2 drug operations

/ 05:00 AM February 01, 2019

CEBU CITY – Three suspects were dead and at least P14 million worth of suspected “shabu,” or crystal meth, had been seized in separate drug operations by the Cebu provincial police force.

The first operation was in the town of Balamban on Wednesday where police said two suspects were killed on the spot when they fought back anti-drug operatives.

ADVERTISEMENT

Those killed were Quazar Bacaltos Quiachon and Don Sevilla San Diego, both of Talisay City.

Police said Quiachon was a target of a buy-bust operation and was wanted for a drug case.

FEATURED STORIES

Quiachon and San Diego, according to police, opened fire at a police team serving a warrant for Quiachon’s arrest forcing policemen to fire back.

Around 8 a.m. on Thursday, another suspected pusher was also killed in the town of San Fernando.

Read Next
LATEST STORIES
MOST READ
Don't miss out on the latest news and information.
View comments

Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.

TAGS: 3 dead, Cebu, drug raid, ‎Police, shabu
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.
newsinfo

Cloudy on Easter Sunday – Pagasa

April 21, 2019 09:35 AM

opinion

Resurrection in this wasteland

April 21, 2019 09:12 AM

opinion

Beyond the tomb

April 21, 2019 09:10 AM




© Copyright 1997-2019 INQUIRER.net | All Rights Reserved

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.