#WalangPasok: Class suspensions on Monday, Jan. 21
DIMASALANG, Masbate — Classes on Monday were suspended in several areas in the Visayas and Mindanao shortly after Tropical Depression Amang entered the Philippine area of responsibility on Sunday.
Four provinces in the Bicol Region suspended classes in all levels, in both private and public schools, for Monday:
- Camarines Sur
Naga City, a component city independent from Camarines Sur, also declared a suspension of classes for Monday but only in the kindergarten and elementary levels.
In Bohol in the Visayas, the following towns suspended classes:
- Garcia Hernandez – preschool to high school
- Jagna – preschool to high school
- Candijay – preschool to elementary
- Duero – daycare to preschool
- Guindulman – all levels
In Mindanao, the following areas also suspended classes in all levels in both private and public schools:
- Bayabas in Surigao del Sur
- Sibagat, Esperanza, Bayugan City and Butuan City in Agusan del Norte
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.