Quantcast
Latest Stories
Home » Napolcom You are browsing entries tagged with “Napolcom”

Mar Roxas: Lifestyle check to include Purisima

By
THAT’S JUST SUPER
These days when the Quezon City Police District is finding a few “villains” within its own ranks, an old tarpaulin streamer from last year’s QCPD’s anniversary celebration seems to remind people at Camp Caringal that they have no shortage of “superheroes,” with Interior Secretary Mar Roxas donning a red cape and PNP chief Director General Alan Purisima picking up a shield. Can you recognize the other characters? LYN RILLON

Is it wrong for a policeman to be a millionaire? Not really, except if his monthly pay as a law enforcer could not explain his riches, Interior Secretary Mar Roxas said Wednesday as he disclosed that his department had begun finalizing a policy requiring all members of the Philippine National Police (PNP) to undergo a lifestyle check.

Posted: September 18th, 2014 in Headlines,Latest News Stories,Metro,Metro | Read More »

La Loma cops get another blackeye over 2011 case

By
PNP Director General Alan Purisima. INQUIRER FILE PHOTO

Philippine National Police chief Director General Alan Purisima has recommended the dismissal from the service of five Quezon City policemen assigned to the La Loma station over a 2011 administrative case.

Posted: September 13th, 2014 in Headlines,Latest News Stories,Metro,Metro | Read More »

2 cops in Edsa robbery-abduction slapped with same charge in 2011—Napolcom

By
Napolcom Vice Chairman and Executive Officer Eduardo Escueta. CONTRIBUTED PHOTO/Philippine Communications Operations Office-Philippine Information Agency

Two cops involved in the Edsa robbery-kidnap incident last week have been slapped with the same charge in 2011 and are still pending at the National Police Commission, a media report said.

Posted: September 10th, 2014 in Latest News Stories,Nation | Read More »

2 cops in Edsa kidnap charged with same crime in 2011

By
edsa kidnapping cops

Two cops involved in the Edsa robbery-kidnap incident last week have been charged with the same crime in 2011, a police offical said, adding that the cases against them are still pending before the National Police Commission.

Posted: September 10th, 2014 in Latest News Stories,Metro | Read More »

Police officer in Manila hostage crisis dismissed

By
INQUIRER FILE PHOTO

The former Manila Police District (MPD) director has been officially dismissed from service after Malacañang and the National Police (Napolcom) found him responsible for the botched police operation in the Manila hostage crisis at Quirino Grandstand in 2010.

Posted: August 11th, 2014 in Latest News Stories,Metro | Read More »

Advertisement
Advertisement
Marketplace
Advertisement