Quantcast
pacquiao
Latest Stories
Home » Cagayan Special Economic Zone and Freeport You are browsing entries tagged with “Cagayan Special Economic Zone and Freeport”

38 ‘hot’ cars seized at Ceza

By
Port Irene in Cagayan Freeport Sta. Ana, Cagayan.  INQUIRER FILE PHOTO

The Bureau of Customs (BOC) has seized 38 secondhand vehicles from an imported car dealer in Cagayan province, thwarting an attempt to illegally take them out of the Cagayan Special Economic Zone and Freeport (CSEZF) in Port Irene, Santa Ana, Cagayan province.

Posted: February 22nd, 2014 in Editors' Picks,Featured Gallery,Headlines,Nation,Photos & Videos,Regions | Read More »

Car importer sues gov’t over ban

By

An importer of used vehicles at the Cagayan Special Economic Zone and Freeport (CSEZFP) in Santa Ana town, Cagayan province, sued officials of various government agencies last month over the stoppage of the processing of newly arrived cars, the Inquirer learned on Monday.

Posted: February 3rd, 2014 in Headlines,Regions | Read More »

Task force to probe Enrile

By
Justice Secretary Leila de Lima and Senate Minority Leader Juan Ponce Enrile. INQUIRER FILE PHOTOS

Justice Secretary Leila de Lima on Friday said she had created a special task force to look into Sen. Miriam Defensor-Santiago’s accusations of smuggling, illegal gambling, illegal logging and other crimes against Senate Minority Leader Juan Ponce Enrile.

Posted: December 21st, 2013 in Editors' Picks,Featured Gallery,Headlines,Nation,Photos & Videos | Read More »

De Lima forms task force to probe Enrile

By
COPY of the Department Order 994 issued by Justice Secretary Leila de Lima

A Department of Justice-National Bureau of Investigation (DoJ-NBI) Special Task Force has been created to probe alleged illegal activities of Senator Juan Ponce Enrile.

Posted: December 20th, 2013 in Latest News Stories,Nation | Read More »

Used-car market drying up

By
CUSTOMS CHIEF CHECKS ON CLASSY CARS  Customs Commissioner Ruffy Biazon examines a Corvette Stingray, one of the hundreds of imported used cars at the free port in Sta. Ana, Cagayan. He has asked President Aquino to issue an executive order to settle two allegedly conflicting orders on the importation of second-hand cars for resale in the country.  INQUIRER/ MARIANNE BERMUDEZ

Buyers of imported second-hand cars and vans have begun canceling orders in what vehicle dealers said was the aftermath of the controversial Supreme Court ruling that banned the importation of used cars at the Cagayan Special Economic Zone and Freeport (CSEZFP).

Posted: February 23rd, 2013 in Latest News Stories,Regions | Read More »

Advertisement
Advertisement
Marketplace
Advertisement