Classes suspended in some Metro Manila universities, colleges
MANILA, Philippines—Several colleges and universities in Metro Manila announced suspension of classes on Tuesday due to Typhoon “Pedring.”
- University of the Philippines-Manila
- University of the Philippines-Diliman
- University of Santo Tomas
- University of the East (Manila and Caloocan campuses)
- Philippine Christian University-Manila
- Centro Escolar University
- Central Colleges of the Philippines
- San Beda College (Manila and Taytay campuses)
- Far Eastern University (all campuses)
- De La Salle University (Dasmariñas and Taft campuses)
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines (Metro Manila, Bataan, Bulacan, Batangas, Quezon, Laguna and CamSur campuses)
- University of Perpetual Help System-DALTA
- National College of Business and Arts (Fairview, Cubao and Taytay campuses)
- University of Caloocan
- Lyceum of the Philippines University-Manila
- Adamson University
- Rizal Technological University
- St. Scholastica’s College
Meanwhile, the Department of Education said Monday night classes are suspended on Tuesday in all public and private kindergarten, elementary and high schools in Metro Manila.
For the complete report, listen to Radyo Inquirer 990AM.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.