Classes suspended in some Metro Manila universities, colleges
More News from INQUIRER.net
MANILA, Philippines—Several colleges and universities in Metro Manila announced suspension of classes on Tuesday due to Typhoon “Pedring.”
- University of the Philippines-Manila
- University of the Philippines-Diliman
- University of Santo Tomas
- University of the East (Manila and Caloocan campuses)
- Philippine Christian University-Manila
- Centro Escolar University
- Central Colleges of the Philippines
- San Beda College (Manila and Taytay campuses)
- Far Eastern University (all campuses)
- De La Salle University (Dasmariñas and Taft campuses)
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines (Metro Manila, Bataan, Bulacan, Batangas, Quezon, Laguna and CamSur campuses)
- University of Perpetual Help System-DALTA
- National College of Business and Arts (Fairview, Cubao and Taytay campuses)
- University of Caloocan
- Lyceum of the Philippines University-Manila
- Adamson University
- Rizal Technological University
- St. Scholastica’s College
Meanwhile, the Department of Education said Monday night classes are suspended on Tuesday in all public and private kindergarten, elementary and high schools in Metro Manila.
For the complete report, listen to Radyo Inquirer 990AM.
Get Inquirer updates while on the go, add us on these apps:
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of INQUIRER.net. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.
To subscribe to the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper in the Philippines, call +63 2 896-6000 for Metro Manila and Metro Cebu or email your subscription request here.
Factual errors? Contact the Philippine Daily Inquirer's day desk. Believe this article violates journalistic ethics? Contact the Inquirer's Reader's Advocate. Or write The Readers' Advocate:
c/o Philippine Daily Inquirer Chino Roces Avenue corner Yague and Mascardo Streets, Makati City,Metro Manila, Philippines Or fax nos. +63 2 8974793 to 94