Murder suspect gunned down in Labangon

SHARES:

09:07 AM October 9th, 2013

Recommended
October 9th, 2013 09:07 AM

A 30-YEAR-OLD man who had been charged with murder was shot dead in barangay Labangon, Cebu City.

Albert Billete Gica, alias Shadow, was tending his store in sitio Callejon when he was attacked Monday night. The victim suffered gunshot wounds in the head, chest and other parts of the body. He was taken to the Cebu City Medical Center (CCMC) but was declared dead by the attending physician. SPO4 Alex Dacua said they are checking if the killing had something to do with the murder case that the victim was facing. Dacua, homicide investigator of the Cebu City Police Office, said Gica was accused of fatally shooting Renato Tito last August 11.  /CORRESPONDENT CHITO O. ARAGON

Disclaimer: Comments do not represent the views of INQUIRER.net. We reserve the right to exclude comments which are inconsistent with our editorial standards. FULL DISCLAIMER

TAGS:
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.