Aquino appoints 22 local court judges
More News from INQUIRER.net
MANILA, Philippines—President Benigno S. Aquino III has appointed 22 judges in various local courts across the country, a Palace official said Friday.
Deputy Presidential Spokesperson Abigail Valte said Aquino signed the appointment letters of the following judges:
1. Judge Catherine Calumba Fabian as presiding judge of Zamboanga City, Zamboanga del Sur Regional Trial Court (RTC) Branch 16
2. Judge Felix Rodriguez Jr. as presiding judge of Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Norte RTC Branch 18
3. Judge Cherry Joy Concha-Ageas as presiding judge of Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte RTC Branch 10
4. Judge Anthony dela Torre Isaw as presiding judge of Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay RTC Branch 24
5. Judge Magnolia Cassion Velez as presiding judge of Digos City, Davao del Sur RTC Branch 20
6. Judge Gay Marie Lubigan-Rafael as presiding judge of San Jose, Mindoro Occidental RTC Branch 46
7. Judge Jacinto Fajardo as presiding judge of Talisay City, Cebu RTC Branch 66
8. Judge Cesar Bordalba as presiding judge of Dapa, Surigao del Norte RTC Branch 31
9. Judge Kit Enriquez as presiding judge of Boljoon-Alcoy, Cebu 9th Municipal Circuit Trial Court (MCTC)
10. Judge Alnaiza Tungupon Hassiman as presiding judge of Katipunan-Sergio Osmena Sr, Zamboanga del Norte 5th MCTC
11. Judge Alvyn R. Lopena as presiding judge of Aloran-Panaon, Misamis Occidental 3rd MCTC
12. Judge Stephen Ian Belacho as presiding judge of Calamba-Baliangao, Misamis Occidental 1st MCTC
13. Judge Jerlie Luis Requerme as presiding judge of Impasugong-Sumilao, Bukidnon 3rd MCTC
14. Judge Susan Son Azares as presiding judge of Kibawe-Damulog-Kadingilan, Bukidnon 6th MCTC
15. Judge Sabrina Balbon Lagamon as presiding judge of Initao-Libertad, Misamis Oriental 8th MCTC
16. Judge Nanette Gustillo Lemana as presiding judge of Davao City, Davao del Sur Municipal Trial Court in Cities (MTCC) Branch 6
17. Judge Alelie A. Briones Garcia as presiding judge of Polillo-Panukulan, Quezon 5th MCTC
18. Judge Ingrid Anne Riola-Bermido as presiding judge of Padre Burgos-Agdangan, Quezon 3rd MCTC
19. Judge Noel Sermense as presiding judge of Calbayog City, Samar MTCC
20. Judge Julieto Bajan as presiding judge of Surigao City, Surigao del Norte MTCC Branch 2
21. Judge Arnel Amparo Zapatos as presiding judge of Glan-Malapatan Sarangani 1st MCTC
22. Judge Osop M. Palagawad Abbas as presiding judge of the Wao-Bumbaran Lanao del Sur 9th MCTC.
Get Inquirer updates while on the go, add us on these apps:
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of INQUIRER.net. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.
To subscribe to the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper in the Philippines, call +63 2 896-6000 for Metro Manila and Metro Cebu or email your subscription request here.
Factual errors? Contact the Philippine Daily Inquirer's day desk. Believe this article violates journalistic ethics? Contact the Inquirer's Reader's Advocate. Or write The Readers' Advocate:
c/o Philippine Daily Inquirer Chino Roces Avenue corner Yague and Mascardo Streets, Makati City,Metro Manila, Philippines Or fax nos. +63 2 8974793 to 94