Saturday, October 29, 2016
newsinfo / Regions
  • share this

Body of missing man in Labuyo aftermath found in Pangasinan

/ 02:35 PM August 18, 2013

MANILA, Philippines – The body of a man who went missing when Typhoon “Labuyo” ravaged northern Luzon last week has been recovered on Saturday, bringing to 11 the fatalities in the strongest weather disturbance that hit the country this year.

In its latest report, the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) said the body of Jun Pestano was recovered in the seawaters off Sta. Barbara, Pangasinan.

The NDRRMC said three persons were still missing while seven others were hurt in typhoon-related incidents.


Close to 88,000 families were affected by the typhoon, which damaged over P1.4 billion worth of infrastructure and agricultural products.



Storm signals up for ‘Labuyo’

‘Labuyo’ hits Bicol; 42 fishers missing

‘Labuyo’ stings N. Luzon; 3 dead, 54 missing

TAGS: News, Regions, Typhoon Labuyo
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.

© Copyright 1997-2016 | All Rights Reserved