Light traffic in most of Metro Manila after heavy rain–MMDAINQUIRER.net
MANILA, Philippines – The flow of traffic in almost all areas in Metro Manila is light to moderate after being heavy for most of Saturday due to rains spawned by Tropical Depression “Maring”, the Metro Manila Development Authority said.
“Maluwag na ang traffic sa ibang mga areas (Traffic in other areas is light),” said Lolit Caplona of MMDA-Metrobase.
Earlier on Saturday, heavy traffic was reported on:
* the northbound lane of EDSA-Taft Rotonda;
* C5 Market to Bagong Ilog;
* Green Meadows to B. Serrano, as well as at Aurora Boulevard to Miriam;
* the northbound lane of EDSA FB Harrison to Taft, and Buendia;
* White Plains to Santolan, as well as Cubao;
* the southbound lane of NIA Road to Cubao;
* Estrella to Tramo;
* the southbound lane of CP Garcia in C5 to Ateneo, Libis to Eastwood, and Lanuza to Bagong Ilog.