Light traffic in most of Metro Manila after heavy rain–MMDA
MANILA, Philippines – The flow of traffic in almost all areas in Metro Manila is light to moderate after being heavy for most of Saturday due to rains spawned by Tropical Depression “Maring”, the Metro Manila Development Authority said.
“Maluwag na ang traffic sa ibang mga areas (Traffic in other areas is light),” said Lolit Caplona of MMDA-Metrobase.
Earlier on Saturday, heavy traffic was reported on:
* the northbound lane of EDSA-Taft Rotonda;
* C5 Market to Bagong Ilog;
* Green Meadows to B. Serrano, as well as at Aurora Boulevard to Miriam;
* the northbound lane of EDSA FB Harrison to Taft, and Buendia;
* White Plains to Santolan, as well as Cubao;
* the southbound lane of NIA Road to Cubao;
* Estrella to Tramo;
* the southbound lane of CP Garcia in C5 to Ateneo, Libis to Eastwood, and Lanuza to Bagong Ilog.
Get Inquirer updates while on the go, add us on these apps:
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of INQUIRER.net. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.
To subscribe to the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper in the Philippines, call +63 2 896-6000 for Metro Manila and Metro Cebu or email your subscription request here.
Factual errors? Contact the Philippine Daily Inquirer's day desk. Believe this article violates journalistic ethics? Contact the Inquirer's Reader's Advocate. Or write The Readers' Advocate:
c/o Philippine Daily Inquirer Chino Roces Avenue corner Yague and Mascardo Streets, Makati City,Metro Manila, Philippines Or fax nos. +63 2 8974793 to 94