- It’s a wonderful time to be Filipino.
- Not content to wait for trickle-down effect; inclusive growth is the government’s principle driving every initiative, every action, every decision.
- Social Security System scheme to be amended, as it has about P1.1 trillion in unfunded liability.
- Rice self-sufficiency on target; agriculture sector grew 3.3 percent, triple that of 2012.
- P2.268-trillion national budget for 2014.
- Palace going after the evidence and truth on the killings of the Ozamiz gang leaders and the pork barrel and Metro Rail Transit scams.
- All notices of Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program coverage will be served by next year.
- Materials testing lab for the semiconductor industry.
- Projects like the 20-year-old Ternate-Nasugbu Road that were left to decay have been completed or are in the process of being completed.
- Integrated Transport System to decongest Metro Manila traffic. Bus terminals are now open in Parañaque City and soon in Quezon City and Muntinlupa City.
- Almost 4 million household-beneficiaries of conditional cash transfer, which will now include 18-year-old students.
- Multihazard mapping complete for 28 most vulnerable sites; Greater Manila area to be completed in 2014.
- Allocation of P6.2 billion to address flooding in Metro Manila, with construction of Blumentritt Interceptor Catchment area.
- Ex-Philippine National Police leaders are being made to answer for P132 million wasted on 75 defective rubber boats and the P105-million anomalous purchase of second-hand choppers.
- Additional housing for Tropical Storm “Sendong” and Typhoon “Pablo” victims and for cops.
- Reiterated the government’s commitment to uphold Bangsamoro pact.
- Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao held clean, safe and fair elections.
- From P34-million net losses in 2010, the Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System gained P2-billion profit.
Comments do not represent the views of INQUIRER.net. We reserve the right to exclude comments which are inconsistent with our editorial standards. FULL DISCLAIMER