UP-Manila graduate tops medical board examINQUIRER.net
MANILA, Philippines—Mark Augustine Saquido Onglao of the University of the Philippines-Manila topped the 1,605 medical graduates who passed this year’s physician board examination.
Onglao garnered 88.42 percent rating.
Seven other UP-Manila graduates landed in the top 10, exam results released Wednesday by the Professional Regulation Commission showed.
Mary Rose Mañas Maballo of the Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila ranked second with a rating of 88.17 percent.
Following are the other board passers on the top 10 list:
3. Sharlene Marie Lo Lao, University of Santo Tomas—87.92%
Eugene Guerrero Odoño I, University of the Philippines-Manila—87.92%
4. John Lyle Tron Montero Gomez, University of the Philippines-Manila—87.75%
5. Deonne Thaddeus Vite Gauiran, University of the Philippines-Manila—87.67%
6. Caroline Bernadette Olanka King Kay, University of Santo Tomas—87.58%
7. Mark Lester Santos Sy, University of Santo Tomas—87.50%
8. Marie Shella Baduel De Robles, University of the Philippines-Manila—87.42%
9. Juan Carlos Reyes Abon, University of the Philippines-Manila—87.33%
Jan Miguel Clutario Deogracias, University of the Philippines-Manila—87.33%
Erickson Fernando Torio, University of the Philippines-Manila—87.33%
10. Heherson Ballesteros Adriano, Far Eastern University-Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation—87.25%